The EnergyInfo library holds a wealth of information.
The EnergyInfo collection covers:
- Engineering (electrical, mechanical, civil, chemical, hydrology, chemical, control and instrumentation)
- Electricity generation, transmission & distribution
- Energy Markets
- Energy Resources (renewable, coal, gas)
- Energy Management/Efficiency (case studies, audits, metering/control)
- Renewable energy (wind, hydro, marine, geothermal, solar, bio-energy)
- Management, business, company information
- Technical standards ( AS, IEEE, BS, IEC, ANSI, and NZS)
- Photographs (photographic image collection established by NZED & ECNZ covering the electricity industry)
- Historical material on electricity generation, transmission & distribution in New Zealand
- IPENZ historical engineering material collection
- Feasibility studies conducted in New Zealand
- Business and company annual reports
- NZERDC publications
- Liquid Fuels Trust Board publications
- EECA Renewable Energy collection
- EECA Energy Efficiency collection
We can locate information on virtually anything you want, and if information can’t be found you will have the comfort of knowing that all avenues have been explored. When you would like to request information on a topic we recommend that you submit research request.
Not only can we locate information on what you want but we can also analyse it for you.
Our service is for members only; so if you are interested in obtaining resources from us or in searching our online database please contact us and we will discuss your requirements with you.